Anticorrosive wood Pavilion is built with anticorrosive wood, which is treated with special anticorrosive treatment and has the functions of anticorrosion, termite prevention and fungus resistance. The outdoor wooden floor specially used for outdoor environment can be directly used in the environment contacting with water and soil. It is the main component of outdoor anticorrosive wood and tree materials such as outdoor floor, garden landscape, outdoor wooden platform, balcony layer by layer, outdoor wooden trestle, etc.
1. Natural, environmental protection and safety (primary wood color, slight green)
2. Antiseptic wood is antiseptic, mildew proof, moth proof and termite proof.
3. To improve the stability of wood, antiseptic wood is more important for the protection of outdoor wood structure.
4. Anticorrosive wood is easy to be colored and colored. According to the design requirements, it can achieve the beauty.
5. It can meet a variety of design requirements, and it is easy to make a variety of excellent anti-corrosion wood for garden landscape.
6. The contact effect of anticorrosive wood with wet soil or hydrophilic materials is particularly significant, which can meet the requirements of outdoor use in various climatic environments for more than 15-50 years
The improvement of living standard has changed people's living habits. Now, some people like to put a wooden pavilion in their roof garden or courtyard.