What do you know about antiseptic wood? What are the precautions when using anticorrosive wood:
1. At the construction site, the wood side must be stacked in a gap of 10-12mm for each layer and protected from rain or direct sunlight.
2. In the construction, the existing size of anticorrosive wood can be used, such as cutting, drilling, etc., and preservative must be used for brush repair to ensure the integrity of the anticorrosive coating.
3. Pre drilling shall be carried out at joints to reduce cracks.
4. Hot dip galvanized fasteners or stainless steel hardware must be used for all connections to prevent corrosion.
5. Set up a platform and plank road, and try to use long plank to reduce the beautiful joint. There should be a gap of 3-7mm between plates.
6. The adhesive for anticorrosive wood shall be waterproof and weather resistant.
7. Maintenance work shall be done well in outdoor construction, such as brushing wood oil to avoid wood cracking and deformation caused by sun and rain.
8. When painting, water-based UV resistant paint must be selected, and the wet wood surface shall not be painted.
9. The thickness of the batten is more than 35mm. In order to prevent its deformation, a small Cao with width and depth of about 10 mm can be opened at the center line of the core side.
10. Different grades of preservative wood shall be used in different environments (such as ground, underground or water) to ensure the design service life.