Antiseptic wood uses different preservatives and different colors. Common anticorrosive wood colors are: black, primary color, green, brown. Here is a brief introduction to the use of these colors of anticorrosive wood, as follows:
1. Sleepers, poles, sea stakes, etc. treated with black anti-corrosion oil (krisu oil). More for industrial use;
2. Primary color - colorless water borne boron preservative treated wood, mostly rubber wood. Because it is not resistant to loss, it can only be used for furniture, decoration and other indoor conditions;
3. The wood treated with primary color colorless organic solvent preservative (LOSP) is mainly used for indoor structure and outdoor ground (not in contact with soil) in Chongqing;
4. Green - the wood treated with water borne preservative containing copper, because of the copper contained in the preservative, the treated wood is green, mainly CCA, ACQ, Ca (cuprazole) preservative treated wood, which can be used in most conditions, and is also the most widely used preservative wood;
5. Brown water borne preservative treated wood, although copper is also contained in the preservative, due to the addition of special pigments, the treated wood is brown, which is mostly used for indoor and outdoor conditions such as floor, footpath, terrace, etc.
Several colors of anti-corrosion wood are here for you. I hope you can know more about it. If you need anti-corrosion wood, contact us to provide you with a stable source of goods with reasonable price and reliable quality, and we can conduct in-depth processing according to the needs of customers. Welcome new and old customers to come for consultation.