1. Look at the appearance. However, there are few good pavilions that are not good-looking. The high-quality pavilions are well-made, with exquisite carving and pure manual carving. No matter the column or the guardrail, table and chair, there is no stabbing place
2. It depends on the material selection. Most of the high-quality pavilions are made of cedar wood with clear grain. Chinese fir is known as "the antiseptic wood in wood". In order to reduce the cost of low-quality pavilions, loose wood is often used. After treatment, there is no difference in the surface.
3. Look at the top of the pavilion. The top of the high-quality pavilion has three layers of design. The inner layer is a layer of carbonized wood, the middle layer is waterproof board, and the outer layer is made of carbonized wood tiles. Generally, glazed tiles are used. The tile groove has drainage function. The three-layer design is not easy to leak, so it can be placed outdoors.
4. Look at the style and size. The pavilion is roughly divided into four corners, six corners, octagonal, double-layer, three-layer, special-shaped and so on. The shape design should be consistent with the terrain and terrain. The foundation should be laid first to avoid ground subsidence caused by long-term contact with the ground, which makes the pavilion unstable.
5. Look at the production process. The production process of pavilions is different. Generally, the pavilions have undergone 39 processes, such as drug soaking, high-temperature cooking, baking, anti-corrosion and carbonization. Each process of high-quality pavilions is strictly controlled, so that it can be natural and beautiful for a long time.