In the selection of raw wood for preservative wood Pavilion: select high-grade wood and bake it after high-temperature steaming and degreasing, so as to achieve the effect of killing insects and inactivating, so that the cells of the log will die, and the wood will not appear cracks and breeding insects due to the change of temperature and humidity.
Secondly, on the structural presupposition:
1. The anti-corrosion wooden pavilion cover adopts three-layer treatment, and the * * layer board of * * adopts straight plate lamination method or imitation glass tile method. The half waist galvanized steel plate has the function of rainproof. The bottom layer adopts thin plug-in plate to avoid cracks caused by thermal expansion and cold contraction. The back tile and treasure are installed on the cover to seal the rain. The structure has good rainproof and moisture-proof effect, and is not easy to change. The process is complex and requires high precision.
2. In order to overcome the lack of cracks in the timber itself, the supporting column of the antiseptic wood pavilion adopts the method of inlaying structure and manual planing.
3. Antiseptic wood Pavilion
a) According to the situation of things, the floor is usually equipped, and there will also be sitting boards and backrests between the columns. If the back is curved, it will make people comfortable and comfortable.
b) At the same time, it is equipped with classical panes for decoration and reinforcement.
c) If you do things in a precise and meticulous way, the part of the cover with a warping angle can be warped and good-looking. Or select the pure hand carved * Qiaojiao to represent the auspicious and auspicious objects. Columns can also be selected with pure hand carved Phoenix carving or lion carving, tall and gorgeous.
4. The multi-layer anti-corrosion wood pavilion with anti-corrosion wood structure is a common product. The size of the chassis plane or object surface of the pavilion is large and * high, which brings geometric difficulty to production and construction
a) Material selection:
All the materials are very difficult to get (the size of columns, beams, tiles, supports, etc. is too large, and there is no way to satisfy the conditions of wood in the market). This specification of materials must be sent to the forest farm for single sawing, which is difficult to transport, high cost, and low utilization rate of additional materials.
(1) The size of wood is too large, it is inconvenient for the carpenter to make, and it costs time and effort. At the same time, it is necessary to overcome many technical difficulties, so as to ensure the practicality and good appearance of the product. When necessary, the crane shall assist in the assembly, adjustment and field installation of the pavilion.
(2) All products must be assembled and adjusted at the end of production, and then disassembled for anti-corrosion, which increases the quantity and cost.
(3) The product is too large, which makes it more difficult than painting, packaging, freight, loading and unloading and field assembly, and the cost is also several times that of common sense.