With the increasing popularity of the retro style, the wood market is gradually hot, and the anti-corrosive wooden pavilion has become one of the buildings widely used in various occasions. Shandong Pavilion Factory teaches us that in the process of selection, we should learn some simple methods to judge whether the pavilion we see is qualified or not.
1. Look at the appearance: High-quality anti-corrosive wooden pavilions are well-crafted and delicately carved. Pure manual carving is not computer carving. Are there any gaps in the joints and inlays? Whether it's a pillar or a guardrail or a table or chair, there's no place where the hands can touch.
2. Look at the selection of materials: Most of the high-quality anti-corrosion wooden pavilions use southern pine, while the low-quality anti-corrosion wooden pavilions tend to use loose miscellaneous wood to reduce costs. After treatment, the surface can not see any difference, so customers should consult the sales staff carefully when choosing.
3. Look at the top: The top of the high-quality antiseptic wooden pavilion has three layers of design, the inner layer is a layer of carbonized wood, the middle layer is a waterproof board, and the outer layer is a carbonized wood tile. Generally, glazed tile is used. The tile groove has drainage function, and the three-layer design is not easy to leak, so it can be safely placed outdoors. The lines of the lamps in the pavilion are all laid out before they leave the factory. There are slots in the four meter-shaped beams on the top of the pavilion gourd, and there are wires in the top of the gourd.
4. Size: Antiseptic wood arbor can be roughly divided into four corners, hexagonal, octagonal, double, three-storey, special-shaped and so on. Consumers are advised to look at the style in advance, measure the specific size, choose the appropriate style, and lay the foundation, because the weight of conventional antiseptic wood arbor is generally more than 400 Kg, considering the long-term connection. Whether the contact force will cause the ground deformation and subsidence, making the anti-corrosion wooden pavilion uneven.
5. Look at the process: The current market sales of anti-corrosive wooden pavilions, anti-corrosive wooden pavilion production process are different. Usually, anti-corrosive wooden pavilions through drug immersion, high temperature cooking, baking, anti-corrosion, carbonization and other 39 processes.
I'm going to talk to you for a moment today. I hope this little Tidy-up knowledge from Shandong Pavilion can help you. If you have any questions about it, please consult our official for details. Http://www.jnajgc.c