1. Compared with wood plastic, anticorrosive wood has smaller density and stronger stain quality, which is convenient for processing, transportation and assembly construction;
2. Wood has anisotropy, its mechanical properties are different in all directions, bending strength, compressive strength along grain and tensile strength are higher; mechanical properties of wood plastic have little difference, and have better compression resistance and wear resistance.
In addition, the dimensional stability of antiseptic wood is worse than that of wood plastic.
3. Anticorrosive wood has the ability to make bending components that wood plastic does not have, which expands the application of anticorrosive wood in the field of garden furniture; while wood plastic can be made into various cross-section shapes by molding at one time, such as hollow, I-shaped and mouth shaped, and anticorrosive wood needs more complex procedures.
4. The application of anti-corrosion wood paint can greatly improve the ability of anti ultraviolet, anti fading, fire prevention, moisture isolation and other aspects of anti-corrosion wood paint; wood like materials can improve some aspects of performance by adding fire retardant and colorant.
5. The wood feeling of antiseptic wood is better than that of wood plastic, which can reflect the natural wood texture.
6. Preservative wood has not yet formed a recycling system, and the remaining preservatives may have a negative impact on the environment; wood plastic can use waste plastic products such as PVC and straw, wood flour, rice husk and other waste plant fibers to realize recycling and secondary processing, which is more environmentally friendly.
7. The production cost of antiseptic wood is lower than that of wood plastic, especially for domestic anticorrosive wood. However, the maintenance and management cost of later stage is larger, which requires regular maintenance; the later maintenance management of wood plastic products is less, even can achieve maintenance free.