Jinan antiseptic wood was one of the very common raw materials for making pavilions in public leisure places at that time. In addition to confessing and resting, the antiseptic wood Pavilion could also be used as a scenic spot for people to watch. It is exquisite in shape, lovely and antique, which plays a role in warming the clouds and holding the moon to the point scenery, and can add garden interest to the garden landscape. Antiseptic wood Pavilion is a very important construction of Garden Road in Central China.
Whether in antique classical gardens or modern gardens, you can see the shadow of antiseptic wood pavilions with different shapes, some on towering hills, some floating in the water like lotus leaves. The landscape pavilions depend on each other, like a vivid ink painting. Confess to rest, shade from the sun and rain, and look out at the scenery in the distance.
In the selection of materials for preservative wood, relatively solid wood with a little fragrance will be selected, and then the wood will be carbonized through high temperature. The carbonized wood has original dark brown, low water content, stable raw materials, and is not easy to be invaded by organisms. The fresh fragrance has advantages for the body. And will not use any industrial raw materials, paint and so on, which is more environmentally friendly. You can find the master of the pavilion, choose the wood by yourself, give comfortable your idea, let him plan the model, and then you can carry out on-site construction!
The top of the pavilion with good quality has a three-layer plan. The inner layer is a layer of carbonized wood, the middle layer is a waterproof board, and the outer layer is a layer of carbonized wood tiles. Generally, glazed tiles are selected. The tile groove has the function of drainage. The three-layer plan is not easy to leak and can be centered outdoors. The lines of lights in the pavilion are laid before leaving the factory. There are slots in the four meter shaped beams on the top of the pavilion gourd, and there are wires in the top of the gourd.
Wood has the following characteristics after anti-corrosion processing and treatment:
(1) Antiseptic, mildew proof, insect proof, moth proof, enhance the stability of wood, adhere to the long-term non decay of wood, and extend the service life in the field.
(2) High strength, strong impact toughness, medium adhesive performance and strong nail holding force.
(3) Natural beauty, environmental protection and firmness.
(4) It is easy to manufacture, paint and color, and can achieve the role of humanistic ambition.
(5) With fragrant smell and rich color, it can give better play to the natural beauty.
(6) If the anti-corrosion treatment is appropriate, it can be used for more than 30 years in harsh environment (field), which has obvious effect.